The transcripts of the official inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics of the press. More…

So if you have a complaints handling arm within a regulatory body, that entity should be called complaints handling arm or something similar, and shouldn't on your approach be called ombudsman?

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech