The transcripts of the official inquiry into the culture, practices and ethics of the press. More…

No, only the ones that are informally or formally conciliated. And my case officer is the person who is primarily involved in all the conciliation work. When it reaches me, it's basically because a decision has to be made.

I may on occasion seek further information from either the publication or the complainant before making a decision. But I would usually make sure that if I have to look for additional information, that information will be made available to the other party in fairness, so that they can comment on it before I come to my final decision.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech